This exquisite new home is located in the sought after location of Evening Hill, which is widely regarded as one of the area’s most sought after roads within a conservation area that lies within Canford Cliffs and Lilliput.
Designed by the award winning Anders Robert Cheer and built by our dedicated team to our exemplary specifications, 12 Minterne Road comprises of 2 impressive 4 bedroom houses.
These contemporary homes offer generously-proportioned rooms and plenty of open plan living and entertaining space taking full advantage of their superb locations. Located in the prime coastal position of Evening Hill, the development has superb south facing gardens and magnificent sea views over Poole Harbor and across Sandbanks.
Benefitting from the design excellence of ‘Jigsaw’ interior designers and the ultimate in understated luxury, each home includes underfloor heating, beautiful bespoke Italian kitchens and well appointed bathrooms. Each home has secure private parking, an Electrical Automation System with Audio and Lighting control as well as various additional options.
This exquisite development is located in the sought after location of Evening Hill, which is widely regarded as one of the area’s most sought after roads within a conservation area that lies within Canford Cliffs and Lilliput. Conveniently located, the local area offers a variety of stylish boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants and the school catchments of Lilliput C of E Infant School and Baden Powell/St Peter’s C of E School with ‘outstanding’ OFSTED results.
It enjoys a superb coastal position from all the properties and their well protected, south facing gardens. Located on the shores of Poole harbor, with breathtaking sea views over Brownsea Island and The Purbeck Hills beyond. Access to the area is well served by all modes of transport, with particular emphasis on the fast rail link direct to London Waterloo, as well as sea and air travel to the Channel Islands and mainland Europe from Poole ferry port and Bournemouth International airport.
Bournemouth and Poole town Centre’s are equal distance from the property and both offer superb shopping, recreational and entertainment facilities.
- Large format tiles to downstairs floor surfaces
- Solid Core Contemporary doors
- Feature Cornice
- Reception Rooms
- Lighting Control and Audio
- Fully Carpeted
- Feature Ceilings and lighting
- Lighting Control and Audio to Master Room
- Italian Fitted Bedroom Furniture from Dall’Agnese
- Leicht or Armony Kitchen Units
- Stone Work surfaces – Subject to colours
- Fully integrated appliances Neff / Miele or Similar
- Quooker Boiling Water Hot Tap
- A Rated Washing Machine and Dryer
- Landscaped Gardens
- Video and Internet Entry Gated System
- CCTV to shared driveway and property boundary
- Tier Stone Cladding and White Render to External Façade
- Aluminium Windows and Bi Fold Full Opening Doors on Patio’s
- External Balconies with low maintenance decking and frameless glass balustrading
- Sectional Fully Insulated Garage Door
- Oversize Composite Front Doors